These “Terms and Conditions” govern your use of the Web site known as ACSI-
The contents of this Site, including, without limitation, the “look” and “feel” of the Site, text, images, logos, button icons, software, databases, and other material and content and the compilation of it (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) (together “Material”) are protected under both United States and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the exclusive property and intellectual property of Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. or its content suppliers or customers.
1) Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. authorizes You to view, a single copy of the Material on this Site solely for Your personal, noncommercial, internal business purposes or as a job applicant.
2) You may not distribute the Material to third parties or use it to create databases, directories, mailing or marketing lists or for any other purpose.
3) Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
4) You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy You make of the Material (but You may only make such copies as expressly authorized by these Terms and Conditions).
5) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, You may not modify, copy, transmit,
create derivative works from, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt
to discover any source code from any software accessible or available through Applications
Consulting Specialists, Inc., or sell, assign, sub-
6) You may not incorporate the Material for any purpose into another database, search engine, any other web site or in a networked computer environment of any kind.
7) You may not copy or adapt the HTML code that Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. creates to generate its pages.
8) Access to this Site is monitored. The requesting URLs, the machine originating the request and the time of the request may be logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this Site constitutes consent to such monitoring.
1) Material on this Site may be changed, terminated, or updated without notice.
2) Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. may also make improvements and/or changes in the services described in this Site at any time without notice.
3) Any information or material sent to Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. shall not be considered confidential. By sending Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. any information or material, You grant Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. an unrestricted, irrevocable right and license to use such information for its business purposes, including the right to post job listings and resumes that You place on this Site.
Scope of Permitted Site Use
1) You may refer to the URL of this Site without limitation, but You may not link to this Site without the prior written approval of Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc.
2) You may not use the Site in order to transmit, distribute, erase, or store material: (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation; (b) in a manner that will infringe the patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others; or (c) that is harmful, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing or otherwise objectionable in the opinion of Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc..
3) You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the
Site, including, without limitation: (a) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability
of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper
authorization; (b) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server
or account which the user is not authorized to access; (c) forging any TCP/IP packet
header or any part of the header information in any e-
Specific Prohibited Uses
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes. Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and all Users agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
*Posting any incomplete, false, inaccurate or misleading biographical information or information which is not Your own accurate resume. Recruiters representing candidates may not send that candidate’s resume in response to a job posting.
*Deleting or changing another persons’ information posted on the Site.
*Posting or transmitting any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other material that may invade another’s privacy or publicity rights or is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable in the opinion of Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc.
*Posting a sexually–explicit image or statement.
*Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
*Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site’s infrastructure.
*Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
*Other than as permitted expressly by these Terms and Conditions, copying or duplicating any of the materials or information available from the Site.
*Other than as permitted expressly by these Terms and Conditions, framing of or linking to any of the materials or information available from the Site.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback that You provide at this Site, including but not limited to, electronic
and written correspondence, shall be deemed to be non-
By using this Site, You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities and all costs and expenses of defense, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from Your use of this Site, unless such claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses arise from and have directly and solely been caused by the gross negligence or intentionally wrongful acts of Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc.
1) Your use of this Site is free of charge. Therefore this Site and all information within it are provided on an “as is” basis and Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. makes and gives no conditions, representations, warranties, or other terms regarding the effectiveness this Site or the Material in meeting Your employment objectives.
2) All conditions, warranties, undertakings, representations and other terms of any kind whatsoever, express or implied (whether by statute, common law or otherwise), in respect of the Site or the Material or in connection with them are hereby excluded by Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. to the fullest extent permitted by law and Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. shall have no obligation, duty or liability whatsoever to You.
3) Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, to the fullest extent permitted by law Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. specifically disclaims and excludes all warranties or conditions implied by law or statute concerning satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose and reasonable skill and care.
4) Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. does not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for Your resume, ask to interview You or hire You.
5) Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. does not guarantee to any employer or client the availability of resumes or candidates, or that any candidate will meet Your needs.
6) Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information found on this Site. However, the accuracy of information supplied by candidates, employers and other users is not within the control of Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc., and Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. does not certify that it has verified any information in any job listing, resume, file or other posting entered into the Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. database or available on this Site.
7) Further, Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. does not assume liability for any errors or omissions in the content on this Site or any third party site, including, but not limited to, typographical errors, inaccuracies, outdated information, or broken links.
8) Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the information found on this Site.
9) You acknowledge that in any computer system and any network of computer systems
there is certain to be “downtime” due to mechanical, telecommunication, software,
hardware and third-
10) Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. uses this Site to provide the access, computer services and connections that link the Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. database to the Internet and other network systems. Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. has authority or control only over the operation of this Site. Nevertheless, You understand and agree that the Internet is inherently unreliable and subject to breaches of security. Therefore, Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. cannot be responsible for the integrity of any information, file or other posting available on or sent to this Site.
11) Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. has no authority or control over the content, operation or performance of any portion of the Internet including other Web sites to which this Site may be linked or from which this Site may be accessed. A link to a Web site not owned or operated by Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. does not mean that Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. endorses or accepts responsibility for the content or use of such Site and such link is being provided to You merely as a convenience. Reference to any product, process, publication, service or offering of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement or recommendation by Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc..
12) The views and opinions of employers, candidates and other users of this Site do not necessarily state or reflect those of Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc..
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL APPLICATIONS CONSULTING SPECIALISTS, INC. BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF APPLICATIONS CONSULTING SPECIALISTS, INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH ARE HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN APPLICATIONS CONSULTING SPECIALISTS, INC.’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO U.S. $25.00.
Proprietary Information (Trademarks and Service Marks)
1) Certain portions of this Site contain information that is considered confidential and proprietary. This information is not available to the general public. Any attempt to access this information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent possible under local, state, national and international law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
2) Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc., through its subsidiaries, maintains a number of trademarks, trade names and service marks in the United States and certain other countries, including, but not limited to, APPLICATIONS CONSULTING SPECIALISTS, INC.®, the Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. logo, ACSI®, and ACS®.
The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a safe harbor for forward-
1) Applications Consulting Specialists, Inc. makes no claims that the Materials may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If You access the Site from outside of the United States, You do so at Your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction.
2) These Terms and Conditions and use of the Site are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Florida, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under Your use of this Site shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Saint Petersburg, Florida.
3) If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
4) No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
5) No changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be made except by a revised posting on this page.